Monday 6 February 2012

Foot Treat

I was lazy going home early after depositing money to Metrobank and paying my SSS so I decided to treat myself.  I was walking in along Magsaysay highway and spotted Index Salon.  Actually it was not my first time there, I had my hair spa there last December and it was good and it only costs 200php.  So I went inside and I was entertained immediately since there was only few customer inside.  I told the receptionist that I wanted a foot spa and pedicure.

So, they gave me this basin with the Magic powder.  Sabi nung attendant it softens daw the callus and relaxes the feet.





After around 15 minutes, the attendant put milk mud on my feet and lower part of my legs.

o di ba.. ang taba ng legs ko.. hahahaha!

After 20 mins.. nung medyo matigas na at tuyo na yung mud, she rinsed it off with warm water.
Then I had my pedicure.  Alam ko panget feet ko, makapal lang talaga face ko to put a picture of my fugly feet. hehe

see how ugly they are :P


Not bad for a 350php treat.  And also the attendant is very nice.  Forgot to get her name though.  Pero I will surely go back there. 


No comments:

Post a Comment