Wednesday 8 February 2012

Love Quotes

Ilan ito sa mga favorite quotes ko.  Para sa mga inlove, mga singles, mga bitter at mga hoping.  Happy Valentines Day :)



Love means to believe someone in every heart beat, to find someone in every thought, to see someone with closed eyes and to miss someone without any reason.

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

If we allow our relationship to be threatened by someone who can offer us something better, then all of us would be miserable because there could always be better partners than the ones we have now. It eventually becomes a matter of contentment. Let us try to make our relationship work even if at times we lose our interest in it.. being blessed is not always about finding someone new to love but being able to continue to love someone we've always had.


You don't have to commit yourself when you're inlove with someone. sometimes you just have to be satisfied wiht whatever connection you have with that special one.

No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.


It will always be worth it, to be with someone who knows your worth.

for a kiss to be really good, you want it to mean something. you want it to be with someone you can't get out of  your head, so that when your lips finally touch you feel it everywhere. a kiss so hot and so deep you never want to come up for air. you can't cheat your first kiss. trust me, you don't want to. cause when you find that right person for a first kiss, it's everything


At some point you will realize that you have done too much for someone, that the only next possible step to do is to stop. Leave them alone. Walk away. It’s not like you’re giving up, and shouldn’t try. It’s just that you have to draw the line of determination from desperation. What is truly yours would eventually be yours, and what is not, no matter how hard you try, will never be... 

It's difficult to wait for someone..
And its more difficult to forget someone..
But the most difficult thing is to decide whether to wait or forget

Today I cried not because I missed you, nor because I longed for you but because I finally realized I'll be just fine without you...

Sometimes, it takes a great good fall to know where you really stand.

Just because you know what I feel, doesn't mean you understand how it feels.

it's funny to pretend unhurt when you're bleeding, to pretend to be strong when you're weak, to say go away when you mean 'please stay'.. and to say ' i'm over you' but in reality you're crying in pain. 

Why does Cupid never grow up?
---coz it symbolizes that l♥ve never gets old.

And why does he throw arrows to the heart???
---to remind us that true l♥ve hurts...

Sometimes I wonder why sunset is more colorful than sunrise.
I guess it's an irony of life.
Sometimes, better things could really happen in saying goodbye.

Ask me why I keep on loving you when it’s clear that you don’t feel the same way for me… The problem is that as much as I can’t force you to love me, I can’t force myself either to stop loving you.

Stop chasing the one who's running from you and look behind you to see who's chasing you.

One's trash is another one's treasure
Same thing with...
One's misery is another one's happiness
So if you feel that you're a trash to someone you love..
Remember that you're a treasure to someone that is more deserving than the one who crumpled you..

In a relationship, honesty & trust must exist. If they don’t, there’s no point of loving. So if you can’t afford to be honest, stay single.

its better to feel the enjoyment of being not committed, rather than suffer in a relationship being cheated.

Maybe sometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix what's wrong. Maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one else has the answer. Maybe sometimes you just have to be your own hero.

In a crowd a man cracked a joke. the people laughed hard. after a moment he cracked the same joke again & a little less people laughed this time. he cracked the same joke again & very few laughed this time. when there was no laughter in the crowd, he smiled & said, " when you can't laugh on the same joke again & again then why do you keep crying over the same thing over & over again.

I don’t know what I feel, I know I should be sad but I’m not. I know I must be crying right now but I can’t. I’m not sad. I’m not happy. I’m not angry and I’m not okay. Is this what they call emptiness?

I don’t know why I won’t learn that my Romeo isn’t ready to die for me, that my prince charming isn’t interested to know who owns the other half of my glass shoes, that my Jack would just leave me dying in the sunken ship, that my Peter Pan wont be with me forever and that the person I gave my heart to will never realize that there’s a happily ever after that can be found in me.

I don't like falling inlove, know why, because everytime I do... I cry, I suffer, I become weak... because I don't just give love... I also offer my life...
 
If you're hurt, concentrate on what's left... not on what's lost.
.... will update this topic soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment