Monday 6 February 2012

Hortaleza

Read some posts on Girltalk forum.. yes I am a Girltalker for more than a decade now :) and read that HBC's Hortaleza Profeesional's Hair Treatment are good.  So I went to HBC and bought sachets of their Hair Spa treatment and Keratin Hot Oil Treatment. 


I followed the instructions read at the back of the sachet, and since I don't have a steamer I skipped step no. 4

1.  Shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly.
2.  Apply Hortaleza Professional Treatment onto hair.
3.  Cover hair with shower/plastic cap and leave on hair for about 15-20 minutes.
4.  For best result, process hair under a steamer for 15 minutes.
5.  Rinse thoroughly.  No need to shampoo hair.

Actually, instead of leaving it for 20 minutes,  I left in on my hair for an hour.  The SA told me na its ok lang daw if medyo mas matagal.  So here's the result..


My hair was so dull and unhealthy before using it.  I forgot to take a picture though.  But after using this product,  my hair became soft and shiny.  I will definitely use it once a week.



No comments:

Post a Comment