Saturday 4 February 2012

For my cousin

It's been six years.. sana andito ka pa rin kasama namin.  Sana 26 yearl old ka na rin ngayon.  Six years na pero the pain is still here.  You should not die young.  You are full of dreams and goals at that time.  They have no right to take your life.  Galit ako sa kanila.  Wala silang puso at kaluluwa para gawin nila yun sayo.  Mga hayop sila at alam ko hanggang ngayon hindi sila pinapatulog ng konsensya nila.

You are a good person Aimee.  A wonderful ate to Abi, a loving daughter to tita, a funny cousin to all of us.  May mga times na nagtatampo kami sa yo kasi wala ka na time for our get together kasi you are busy serving the Lord.  I know you are with Him.  I know wherever you are, you are absolutely happy.  I just wish na you're still here, pursuing your dreams and having the life you've always wanted for your family.  But I know God has his own reasons kung bakit ka kinuha sa amin ng maaga.  Whatever it is, sya lang ang nakakaalam.

I miss you my cousin.  I know we will see each other too.



No comments:

Post a Comment